The WUEIC is made up of a combination of role-based, appointed, and open call members who are Washington University students, faculty or staff. Scroll down for visual rosters.
Executive Committee (Role-Based)
- Executive Vice Chancellor (co-chair)
- Provost (co-chair)
- Medical Campus Executive (co-chair)
- Vice Chancellor for Human Resources and Institutional Equity (added 2022-23)
- Associate Vice Chancellor for the Academy of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Associate Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs, Dean of the Center for Diversity and Inclusion
- Vice Provost for Faculty Affairs and Diversity
- Associate Vice Chancellor and Associate Dean, Office of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, School of Medicine
- Undergraduate Student Union Appointments (2)
- Graduate Professional Council Appointments (4 total; 2 Danforth, 2 Medical)
Members at Large
- Chief of Staff, Office of the Chancellor
- 2 Postdoctoral appointees; one from Danforth Campus, one from Medical Campus
- 8 School Based Teams: 1 Student, 1 Staff, and 1 Faculty from each School, appointed by Deans (24)
- 10 Open Call members at large: identified through nomination/application, voting
- 5-7 Open Call member at large alternates: identified through nomination/application, non-voting and first to step in if a voting Open Call member at large must roll off mid-year
- Subject Matter Experts: community members with key information to support the goals of the Council, identified through network and invited to join committee
The 2020-21 & 2021-22 Founding Council Rosters
Click on the filters below to see visual roster groupings.
The Council is staffed by Sarah Murphy and convened by the team at The Academy for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.